Who are we?
As an educational institution under the convention and a member of the AEFE network, the French School in Belgrade is certified by the French Ministry of National Education, Youth and Sports.
The French School in Belgrade is a non-profit, private, educational organisation registered under the local statute within the Serbian law. It is financially managed by the Parents’ Association, including all students’ parents.
Also, the French School in Belgrade provides the following:
- A multicultural environment where children can flourish, grow, and learn in a pleasant setting;
- An individual approach focused on the well-being of each child;
- Rich and ambitious linguistic program – 4 languages for everyone.
Where are we located?
The French School in Belgrade is located on 2 sites:
- The preschool is at 10 Sanje Živanovića Street. The new location opened in 2021 is fully adapted to the needs of our youngest students.
- The primary, middle and high school, as well as the management and administrative services are located at 31-35 Kablarska Street.