EFB INTERNAL RULES – APPENDIX 1a
NURSERY RULES 2021-2022
1 – Timetable:
The school is open Monday to Friday.
It is of utmost importance to precisely comply to the schedule of the establishment as detailed below:
|School and day-care opening||7:45|
|Supervision by teachers in the classes||8:10|
|Beginning of classes||8:20|
|Meal||from 11:35 to 12:55|
|Children are handed over to families||15:35 **|
|Complementary Educational Activities (APC) *||from 14:35 to 15:35 each Wednesday|
|Day-care||from 15:35 to 18:00***|
* Additional Educational Activities: BO n ° 6 of 7/02/2013 circular 2013-017 of 06-02-2013
** End of classes on Wednesday at 14:35 p.m. and Friday at 11:35 a.m.
*** Specific hours on Friday: day-care until 16:00.
2 – Security:
If parents of students wish to meet a member of the teaching or educational team, or administrative staff, an appointment should be made with the person in question before coming to the establishment. Parents are prohibited from entering a classroom on their own. Each parent must be accompanied by school staff or the guard.
- Regardless of the time of day, it is strictly forbidden to run in the hallways.
- At no time during recess, may a pupil enter the classroom without authorization.
- It is also forbidden to linger in the toilets.
Nursery students entering school:
Nursery students must come to the day-care (before 8:10) or to the classroom (after 8:10) with an attendant. Under no circumstances can they be dropped off at the gate and enter the classroom alone.
Any delay must be reviewed in school life before going to class.
Nursery students leaving school:
Nursery students are handed over directly to parents or to designated authorized persons. Regarding the quality and age of the people to whom nursery school children may be entrusted after leaving school, no conditions are required. However, if the teacher considers that the designated person does not have the desirable qualities (too young for example), he can notify the parents in writing but must in any case rely on the choice they have expressed under their sole responsibility. (circular n ° 91-124 of June 6, 1991-title 5).
3 – School life, hygiene and student attire:
– A sick student cannot be accepted into class.
– In the case of a neglected pupil or a parasite infection, the headmaster or the director of primary school will ask the family to make the arrangements required by the demands of the collective.
– Teachers or nursery assistants are not authorized to give medication during school hours except in the case of an Individualized Reception Project (PAI). No medication is allowed in school except as part of the establishment of an PAI.
– The pupils must throw their rubbish in the trash can of the class or the yard.
– Make-up is not allowed at school.
PARENTS’ SIGNATURE STUDENT’S SIGNATURE TEACHER’S SIGNATURE