EFB INTERNAL RULES – APPENDIX 1b
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL RULES 2021-2022
1 – Timetable:
The school is open Monday to Friday.
It is of utmost importance to precisely comply to the schedule of the establishment as detailed below:
|Supervision by teachers in the yard||7:50|
|Beginning of classes||8:00|
|Meal||from 11:15 to 12:35|
|End of classes||15h15**|
|Children are handed over to families||at 15:15, at the end of classes **
at 16:30 after an activity
by 18:00 if inn day-care ***
|Complementary Educational Activities (APC) *||from 14:15 to 15:15 each Wednesday|
|Extracurricular activities||from 14:15 to 15:15***
(see timetables for annual clubs)
|Day-care||from 15:15 to 18:00***|
* Additional Educational Activities: BO n ° 6 of 7/02/2013 circular 2013-017 of 06-02-2013
** End of classes on Wednesday at 14:15 p.m. and Friday at 11:15 a.m.
*** Specific hours on Friday: activities until 13:45 or 16:00, day-care until 16:00.
2 – Security:
If parents of students wish to meet a member of the teaching or educational team, or administrative staff, an appointment should be made with the person in question before coming to the establishment. Parents are prohibited from entering a classroom on their own. Each parent must be accompanied by school staff or the guard.
- Regardless of the time of day, it is strictly forbidden to run in the hallways.
- At no time during recess, may a pupil enter the classroom without authorization.
- It is also forbidden to linger in the toilets.
Elementary school students entering school:
Elementary students are dropped off at the school gate.
Any delay must be reviewed in school life before going to class.
Elementary school students leaving school:
Children are escorted to the gate at the end of classes or after extracurricular activities if registered.
Children are handed over to their parents or designate authorized persons. Techers’ responsibility ends as soon as the child leaves school premisses.
Students enrolled in day-care are picked up in day-care by their parents or designated authorized persons.
3 – School life, hygiene and student attire:
– A sick student cannot be accepted into class.
– In the case of a neglected pupil or a parasite infection, the headmaster or the director of primary school will ask the family to make the arrangements required by the demands of the collective.
– Teachers or school assistants are not authorized to give medication during school hours except in the case of an Individualized Reception Project (PAI). No medication is allowed in school except as part of the establishment of an IAP.
– The pupils must throw their rubbish in the trash can of the class or the yard.
– Make-up is not allowed at school.